View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2015, 08:17 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Orc's Trades- Major Update Coming Soon!

Are you selling again? If so, is there any squads you would sell cheaply (<7$)? Also looking more specifically for Warforged (1-2 squads), 4th mass and anubians (1 of each, but not expecting cheap prices here), all wave 1 squads, Phantom Knights (1-2 squads), Knight of Weston (2-3 squads),

What are your prices for heroes: Taelord, X-17, Morsbane, Marcus Decimus, Valguard, Warden 816, Moriko, Otonashi.

I'd probably be willing to pay at most 50$ for some (obviously nowhere near all) of the figures listed, although smaller#s of squads are highest priority (phantoms, Warforged, anubians, 4th mass). I can't guarantee I will be able to buy soon (I start a new job this week, so first paycheck comes around in 2 weeks). I might be able to do a trade VC as well, but chances are I will not be able to do them in any large numbers, so that might be out of the question (and I'd probably just go pick them up again once I trade them, so I'd not really be getting a ton out of it). If you could send me prices that would be awesome, I'm just trying to gauge prices at the moment to see where I can get the best deal.

Thanks