View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2014, 11:25 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of the Knights of Blackgaard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post

I think its a little depressing how relatively unsynergistic these guys are with Hawthrone. Thats probably my only critisicm.
I agree entirely - these guys are really cool, but they really should have worked with Hawthorne in some way other than just being able to be paired with him and still get their relentless bonus, IMO. These guys are actually one of Hawthorne's worst allies, because they can't bond with him and anyone who can isn't relentless, making Hawthorne a terrible pick with these guys, as he's really at hs best as a bonding hero. Please tell me that there'll be a Relentless unit down the line, hopefully with this theme, who synergises with Hawthorne.
Any thoughts on this?
Looks like nobody so far has had any thoughts on that which they found worth sharing.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; July 25th, 2014 at 12:10 PM.