View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2014, 09:20 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Ultimate Frisbee

Outdoors, on all but the worst days. I did play indoor disc for one winter. Lots of turned ankles and lots of sore, plus the one thing I do pretty well, sometimes, is throw deep, and you can't do that indoors.

I just like being outside. I played in the snow a couple of weeks ago. The week before, on a surface of rutty, frozen mud was worse. And this year I've missed a bunch of weeks because of KidScaper's youth basketball, too. Basically, though, I'd rather play outside once every couple of weeks in the winter than every week on a basketball court, breathing stale, sweaty air, and throwing scoobers instead of hucks. Give me sunshine, grass, and 80 yards, please.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =