View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2019, 05:13 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: How will C3V units affect the Metagame?

A theoretical timing mechanism in which both players get equal time - not that I believe one could work, in an over-the-board scenario - would not punish a player for having easier OM management, provided that both players have enough time to juggle a more challenging OM-placement army.

Though you bring up an interesting point, which is that if I wanted to squeeze you on the clock, I could just use extra time during the OM-placement phase. Presumably I am not on the clock, then, but we are both eating into the full allotment of time for the match.

This whole conversation is dumb, anyway. For the same reason that you & vegie both declined to play clock-eating strategies, and for the same reason that KD's opponent got basically shouted down at a tournament for trying to do so, it's a solution in search of a problem.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =