View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2019, 10:24 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I might go "before an opponent reveals an Order Marker" for the trigger just to stop from direct turn interruption.

I'm not sure the wording was quite there but in terms of the metagame I think I most favor a version where he gets a defensive boost for extra moving around away from his initial spot. That version also lets you give him a defense of like 5 or so and drop Speed Dodge for something else.
The “after an opponent reveals an OM” language I’m pretty sure is copied from the Walkers and stuff like that.