View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2021, 05:09 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Grim Reaper (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Unfortunately Lethal Legion as-is won't work. We can't specifically turn figures into Terrorists, as that might be broken with an in-sanctum design. I would just go an Avengers route and use markers or something.

I don't know this guy very well aside from the fact that he exists, so thematic questions and concerns I can't help with.

Reaper and Stunner are fairly redundant. He gets a normal attack boost with his Reaper, so he wants to attack. Stunner is something he wants to use instead of attacking. It's not bad per se, but they do conflict.

Cost wise he's probably closer to 200, if even that. I might start him at about 180. Comparing to the Hood, Hood gets double attack, and range. He can only bond when dealing wounds, but he has the bonus of making himself invisible if needed as well. He's 180. Grim Reaper here is just a sidekick with 4 attack and 4 defense. He's not all that scary.
I see what you mean by Stunner and Reaper conflicting with each other, I could see giving him a short range and rewording Fear the Reaper to work with that. That way he would want to get close enough to use the Stunner, but not have to. The point eval is more so for his ability to heal and bond without dealing damage, like you pointed out probably way off.