View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2022, 01:00 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Pennywise (Breathing)

Yeah I like that re-roll thing! It feels a lot like some of the snappy jarring motions he does in the new movies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Excited to see Pennywise making moves. I always imagined IT having some sort of Red Balloon power using a glyph or a marker that radiated fear(reducing defense) or something.

I like the direction you're going with here though. Love The Dancing Clown.
I will say I really dig this idea. I feel like Pennywise’s whole thing is setting up “snapshot” horror scenarios. Like he pops in and has a great deal of control in creating hallucinations/whatever in the space around him. I’m not sure if there’s a way to emphasize that a little more, but I’d dig that over a ‘no LEAs and free moves” power on a Slasher.

I’d also really be down to see points soar here, another higher value Slasher could be a lot of fun. I know Pennywise is mostly effective cause he takes on kids/normal people, but 165 could feel a little low for a cosmic horror.