View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2021, 12:36 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Rip Cord - Breathing

DEMOLITIONS MISSION
Start the game with two Glyphs of Remotely-Detonated Bomb on this card. After moving Rip Cord, you may place one Glyph of Remotely-Detonated Bomb from this card power-side up on the space Rip Cord started his turn on. At the end of the round, you may destroy any number of Glyphs of Remotely-Detonated Bomb on the battlefield placed by this special power. When a Glyph of Remotely-Detonated Bomb is destroyed this way, if it deals any wounds to a destructible object, that object is dealt one additional wound.

I think this wording works - moving and placing are the same, and since this doesn't specify "moving normally," it works if he's moved by other powers. I think even knockback and stuff, though, which may not be ideal. I dunno, here's some alternatives:

"After moving Rip Cord,"
"After Rip Cord is moved,"
"After moving Rip Cord during your turn,"
"After Rip Cord is moved normally or with a special power on a card you control,"

Powerset looks good, I like the idea of blowing stuff up.