View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2019, 09:00 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Custom Unit Playtesting Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

For simplicity’s sake, I need to add language saying that the attack comes from Rania, although it’s really coming from Ullar from afar/above, so additional language could be added to negate higher advantage. In any event, Rania may reveal the X Marker immediately upon the destruction of the WoA, and make a 3 dice attack against all the KoW within 2 spaces of the destroyed figure. Then any surviving KoW may make their attacks.

Are you hoping to submit Rania to the SoV? Because I'm fairly certain that the way that power works would create some significant issues. @Scytale could describe why it's problematic better than I could, but it seems that most types of turn interruption (especially for rolling attack dice multiple times) creates rules issues. I think you could keep the same theme, simplify it, and avoid headaches by changing it to a D-20 roll for everyone within 2 spaces of the destroyed figure. I could also see someone arguing that there should be a limitation on where it works (destroyed figure has to be within 4 clear sight spaces of Rania.

I am happy to playtest it as is though.

Edit: I probably should've posted this in your customs thread, so if you want to talk more about the powers, just tag me in a post on your customs thread and we can discuss it more there.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog