View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2015, 11:01 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: READ THIS FIRST - Rules for using the trading forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
I have explained to glaer 7, in response to his pm to me, that from a practical standpoint, he has no remedy. . . .
You are not the only lawyer on this site. Some of us deal with contracts and the breach of same on a daily basis.
Well it would have been awfully freaking courteous of you not to force *me* to be the one to explain he has no remedy then. If you are the expert, and *I'm* the one who has to explain he has no remedy, notwithstanding *your* posts that would imply otherwise to a layperson, then you are making me the bad guy. Hello, right? That's not a little obvious?

This. Is. Over. I'm glad you wanted to help, next time, please leave it to us until you see an actual problem, instead of one that is merely hypothetical, academic, or incomplete. Ok? Enough.

As far as I'm concerned, this subject is closed. As a moderator, I have the power to enforce *that*, as well.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; June 26th, 2015 at 11:23 AM.