Thread: Workshop Thread
View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2020, 09:59 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Workshop Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Would you mind indicating some of the specific changes you made in regard to the concerns mentioned in the reviews? That will help me compare how it’s improved (or gotten worse )
LOL.

1) Added power glyphs to the outsides, and brought the treasure glyphs in towards the center of the map. I wrestled for ages with the locations of those treasure glyphs. I didn't want them too close together, plus they needed to be able to be reached by either side just as easily. Also, I didn't want to put them on a spot that already had something going for it (aka the level 3 hexes next to jungle).
2) Reworked the sides and the middle of the map quite a bit to increase accessibility to the left side while slightly bringing the draw to the right side down a little bit. I feel like the sides are much more balanced, and there's a little more draw towards the center of the map as well than the previous version.
3) Made adjustments to the location of jungle pieces and removed the perfect Raelin perch in the original version.
4) Added in a couple walls to mitigate the power of the 3-hex rock pieces, and block LOS down the middle of the map.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog