View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2013, 10:25 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Online 'Scape Season 10 - Round 4 Posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
I believe this game will crown the first undefeated tournament champion since the institution of the playoff system.

We are going to try and get this in tomorrow 11/24 starting around 8:30-9:00pm central. If we can't get it done tomorrow night, then most likely it wouldn't be until December due to the holidays.

Vegie took his knights and I am going with my Vydar group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post

The Final is Treasure Quest on Highways and Dieways.

The vegietarian18 (6-0) v. kevindola (6-0) pool of armies is:
* Knights of Weston x3, Alastair MacDirk, Finn the Viking Champion, Sir Orrick
* Roman Legionnaires x3, Arashara Goshiri, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marcu Esenwein
* Nicholas Esenwein, Deathstrike Thrall x5, Preyblood Thrall x2, Marro Warriors, Kursus
* Blastatrons x2, Major X17, Hoplitron x3, Krav Maga Agents, Kira Jax
vegietarian18 will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, kevindola decides who places their (entire) army first.
Starting now!