View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2019, 04:07 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Demona - Initial Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'm fine with it being a game not a simulation. I'm against formalizing a "put a marker on a space" mechanic type thing (or laying a figure down or whatever) but am fine with Nitro's wording as a precedent.

But if we want her to die and disappear and then swoop I to battle out of nowhere, that's fine. That's narratively justifiable. I'll defer to the LD here.
I'm with this. Could we formalize a marker thing? Sure. I'm just not seeing where the extra mechanic has any payoff, though. Especially when we have Nitro's established precedent.