View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2018, 09:34 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

1. No, nothing firm. For commons, it depends on how many in a squad and how many we consider suitable in an army. When it's a close call we try to put that info in the mini announcement.

2. As you say, we've used air stands before. I don't know why we wouldn't consider doing so again.

3. Oh, right. We should do that. Hopefully it's not discouraging people from participating, though.

FWIW, I'm glad to answer questions like this, and keep 'em coming if you want. But I also want our lurkers and our new members to know they can come here and ask little one-off questions and get quick answers. Also, a guy like you can (and will, I suspect) chip in with answers, too, when you have them for others.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =