View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2014, 09:00 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thought I'd Chime In

This is for C3V as I have only playtested one C3G unit all the way back at the beginning. (first Superman card) I try to break the unit. I try to build the best armies I can think of for the unit and then play it against other really good armies especially armies that it could do quite well against and then go from there. It's a lot harder to do this in C3G because of all the power interactions but it's an interesting thought.

Now when I'm designing armies to play for Superhero League battles, I try and cram together a bunch of powers that make life annoying. This is things like intangibility, autowounding, movement powers, occasional order marker shenanigans, and generally anything that just causes life to be annoying. I'm sure Heroscaper Guy remembers how frustrating Joker and Ozymandias were especially when there were about five other guys keeping him from attacking them (Bizarro, Dr. Light, Weather Wizard, Cosmic Boy, Ragdoll). Hope that helps.

~Dysole, lurker of the C3G forums