View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2021, 02:06 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of RX-78-2 Gundam (PT)

Rules that are terribly written and no one seems to have seen. Fret just completely misplayed it which could have skewed results. I don't want to trust others to know rules that aren't even on a card anywhere. I want the Gundams and giant mechs to be fun, and having unintuitive assumptive rules that are easily missed and will have to be clarified pretty much everywhere these guys go just isn't fun. Slap it on the card and forget about the crappy Hasbro rulebook. Simple, done.

Regardless, I think SW is scrapping that completely, making it moot on this specific one.