View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2019, 10:04 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 0] Velnesh Alphas (Leyline Phantoms) - Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
So do we want to move back to Design to change Blink to a Shift-trigger (or something else), or just change it up and keep moving?
I could see us continuing forward with Blink being a ranged Shift trigger, but if we're brainstorming a bigger change then I think that moving back to Design would be prudent.

Personally, I lean more towards the latter option because I don't think that the ranged Shift trigger fully addresses Scytale's points, but I could get behind trying out this direction first if that's what we're feeling.