View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2019, 06:29 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Storm card and Jean Grey design

While Storm and Jean Grey finally went public, Cyclops is unfortunately delayed. He's gone through several overhauls and although I'm feeling good about his newest design, he hasn't gone through enough proper play testing. Therefore, I'm going to keep him behind the curtain a little longer.

I still have one other older design that was created concurrently with the TMNT but she will also wait just a tad longer because the boys don't really care for the character that much. What they do want me to release are some of the brand new ones I just came up with quite recently. They went through play testing fairly quickly and are ready to go. But before I share them, I do have a few minor card edits that have been pending for a long time. It's not as much fun playing with A3n's beautiful cards when there are errata index cards attached to some of them.

Now since these edits primarily have to do with power wording edits, I did re-write out all of the powers even if some didn't change. I hope this makes it easier to edit when their are font match concerns.

I'm going to post each one in a separate post so that I can link to them from the first page and anyone who wants to try a card can see the latest version.

Excelsior.