View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2016, 12:14 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card Creator - VERSION 1.0 IS OUT

I am honored to have Agent Kelvin thus immortalized! And amazing job on the card creator!

A couple of nitpicky things I noticed:
  • The kerning on the point cost looks slightly off -- for a 100 point figure, the 1 looks further away from the two zeroes than they are from each other.
  • The Aquilla fog doesn't go all the way down on the right edge next to the point box.
  • Aquilla cost looks hard to read. You could either darken that part of the template slightly, or go with black text.
  • Valkrill cost is also a little hard to read. I know you're tinkering with this template... For my Valkrill template I went with white text and darkened the spot right behind it, which I think works OK. Let me know if you need any Photoshop help.
    Spoiler Alert!

Thanks again! This is going to save a LOT of time.