View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2015, 08:03 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
GoDaddy is the registrar through which the site is registered. The Domain Name Registration expired on 5/1/2015. Someone noticed the lapse and re-registered the domain name. Not a huge mystery.
Well, I'm fairly tech illiterate (especially with websites and the internet,) I didn't know a darn thing about what was going on. Luckily, after 5 minutes of research, I basically came to this conclusion.

That makes some sense, though. Would you happen to know why I was able to access the site by mobile device, yet not by my pc with Internet? I'm guessing two different sorts of web browsing? I mean, I get all of these "mobile versions" of various sites on my phone that are different than if I was on a pc, it would be nice to try and put two and two together (I'm actually in my first quarter of college for computer networking, it fascinates me!)