View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2020, 02:48 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Classic League: Special Event - Worst Christmas Gift Eve

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
Coachmuskie v. Flash_19
Coachmuskie (The Poo Poo Platter): Ashigaru Yari x3, Sudema, Morsbane, Retiarius, Shiori
Flash_19: Marro Drudge x3, Marro Hive, Earth Elemental x2, Kelda, Deadeye Dan

Just finished up and it was wild!! The Yari came out and took quick care of the Hive and the elementals. I countered with the Drudge and was able to hold the Attack +1 glyph with a 4 wound Kelda. Drudge went to town from height and Kelda survived a ton of attacks to hold the glyph. It finally came down to dead eye and Shiori, and Dan clicked off two special indefensible shots to finish the game. Thanks to Flash for a crazy fun game!!
This was an insane game with one of the greatest comebacks I've ever seen from 4 drudge, Deadeye Dan, and Kelda. They alone took down Sudema, Morsbane, Retiarius, about 6-7 Yari, and finally Shiori. And Kelda on the glyph was rolling defense like a champ and wouldn't go down! That made all the difference with the Drudge being able to shred through everything. Sudema not getting a single Stare of Stone at Drudge was also pretty game changing too.

Good game coachmuskie!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog