View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2018, 09:33 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Flash_19's Maps & Scenarios: New Map 7/4/18!

@BiggaBullfrog and @rednax - Morag has been updated! Check out the updated version in my first post. Thanks again so much you two for the great feedback, it was very very helpful. If I could give you more +rep, I would. Any further suggestions for improvement is appreciated.

Bigga - don't feel pressured into playtesting it for the upcoming Utah tournament - if you were going to do it anyway, then great. But you're going to be a busy man with all these requests for ARV map feedback coming in. Some of those will be from me.

Speaking of the ARV, I overdid myself with how many maps I made. I now have the terrible decision of trying to decide which ones to submit. So I could use some help!
Hopefully it's okay with the judges if I post the four maps here and get feedback on which ones to submit @BiggaBullfrog , @Sir Heroscape , @Nomad , and @Robber )

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog