Thread: X-Wing
View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2014, 11:54 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: X-Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyvalentine View Post
I'm hoping to have the opportunity to introduce this to and play this game with some friends on a monthly basis. Everyone playing has Heroscape experience, so I'm not worried about teaching the game, but I am hoping to scale the game into a nice 1v1, hour long format so that we can get a two round session with four players.

I have had the game for a while, but don't get to play nearly as much as I'd like so I'm still getting a feel for points and various builds.

Any suggestions for good point totals for new players to get their feet wet? I'd like for the games to at least be close to ending in about an hour, understanding that our first plays will take longer as we are learning.
A great way to to teach the game is for everyone to play Furball. Everyone flies one ship+upgrades at 35 point each, as a Free-For-All. It's so much fun overall to just shoot anything within range, as well.