View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2019, 12:40 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
LP's C3G Painting Studio

Do you want to play some of the cool C3G figures that require repaints, but don't have the skills or time to paint them? I can help you out with that!

Send me the figure you need painted, and I will paint it up and send it back to you, for a small fee to cover my time and supplies! I will paint any C3G figure (Or if you have other needs, I'm open to anything!)

Figures requiring mods are not currently included here. While I have confidence in painting, if I haven't done a mod myself, I can't guarantee any sort of quality.

If you are interested, send me a PM to work out a deal! General questions you can ask here, but specific deals I'd like done in private!

For examples of my work, you can check my Instagram account (Updated kinda regularly)

Figures will be spray sealed, so no worries about chipping paint with normal use.

Last edited by Lord Pyre; August 4th, 2020 at 03:43 PM.