View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2021, 07:36 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 43: Bring 2 Strike 1 - Round 4

Grey Waves and I facing off now in the 3-0 battle. He has my Orcs and I have my Samurai.

EDIT: My Samurai triumphed and I racked my second consecutive regular season 4-0 (and three out of four, if you go back to Season 40). Strange game here. The early going was very methodical from both sides. I set up a pod of Samurai and threatened with Kaemon from long range, forcing figures out of Raelin's aura and eventually a Raelin move. Not a whole lot had died by the time Raelin moved: I think it was 2 Heavies and Marcu vs. 2 Ebon, but a pretty significant positional advantage to the Heavies. Then the Orc defense absolutely gave out. I got a lucky 2v6 kill on a Heavy with an Izumi, then charged in Kozuke, who killed two Heavies 5v6/7, then followed it up the next turn with a Kaemon Quick Release that killed another Heavy 4v7. The Kozuke died, but one of the remaining Heavies got counterstruck in the process and that was basically it, there wasn't enough left in the tank of the Orcs to pull it out. I cleaned up for a little with Izumi and Kaemon and then Grey Waves conceded. Good game, well played, dice were a little rough here. See you in the playoffs

Last edited by vegietarian18; September 16th, 2021 at 09:18 PM.