View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2020, 06:56 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Repost

I realize I only ever posted this on YouTube in regard to mine and vegie's game.

Quote:
Couple things.

1. Totally didn't realize swogs could bond with chasers until like a week after the event when I made a joke about it and then thought "oh they're gonna mention that on 10PU"

2. My aggressive Raelin play originated from dok playing Raelin aggressively against me because of how much range my army had I couldn't really let them do that. Yeah it made the swogs vulnerable to Murphy but that's why I did.

3. I think there was definitely some sloppy plays on my part including leaving them unguarded but also a couple times where I thought I was in an aura but wasn't.

4. I basically had to clump up because otherwise I'm not killing him and with how well Murphy had done for me throughout the tournament, I needed to kill him fast.

There might be other thoughts but I don't think I wrote a battle report.
~Dysole, doubling up