View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2019, 11:59 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 0] UNIT NAME (Lantern Geists) - Design

Agreed on them being native to Valhalla, especially if we go with a Norse theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
Hmm, having a power that in and of itself doesn't really do anything seems odd to me, but I'll accept the Ebon Armor Precedent.

Real question is, can we reasonably fit all this text onto a card with Stealth Flying?
We also have the Skeletons of Annellintia as another example for separating the placement of a figure on an Army Card from some kind of revival. I think that it just feels neater because they are inherently two different actions with two different triggers; one placing a figure when it gets destroyed, and the other removing a figure to take a turn with it instead of the ghosts. It's not the end of the world if we decide to lump them into one power, but I'd rather not.

I dropped the text into Xorlof's Card Creator to get a quick visual, and it does look a bit dense. Combining the powers saves a little space, but it still looks like a sizable block of text.