View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2022, 11:48 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Twist My Arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody the Marro Stinger View Post
Hello all! It's been a long while; like quite a few other people, hearing about the reboot reignited my interest in the game, and even just getting my stuff back out quickly reminded me of why I loved Heroscape all over again. Unpacking my terrain and making maps has been an utter joy, and most of my terrain is in good condition to boot (except for my ladders, which broke basically immediately when I tried to use them again. Don't ask)!

Anyway, I've been posting on the Heroscapers Discord under the name ThrasherDarkrai - the name I use most places on the internet now (can I ask an Admin to change my username somehow? Is that allowed?) - but this is the first post I've made on the forums proper in ages. I'm incredibly excited to discuss the new set with everyone, provided it funds (which I dearly hope it does)!
Man, that sounds like a lot of work. I'm not sure I could do that.

~Dysole, glad to see you back