View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2013, 03:55 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Well, I probably should have started here first, but I nominated Lord Revadac to the SoV, got some feedback that he needed some thematic tweaks, and so withdrew him from the process to seek advice here. Here's the entry:

Spoiler Alert!

So the feedback I got was 1) "Insane" doesn't really work for a skeleton, and 2) The name "Insane Commander" doesn't reflect the power itself, since it doesn't "command" the troops, and 3) "Cadaverous Touch" might have a better name.

I'm not wedded to the "Insane" personality, or either of the power names, so ask for your advice on these.

Personality: Most Undead have the Terrifying personality, with Tormented (PK) and Wild (Sudema). I like "Tormented" because of the backstory I've got, and because it will help justify the "Insane Commander" power (whatever I end up calling it.)

Cadaverous Touch: In my mind, the idea is that if you get close enough to him to wound him, his bony hand grabs you and your flesh begins to rot. So perhaps "Cadaverous Grasp" or "Necrotic Grasp" would reflect that. Open to other suggestions.

Insane Commander: I'm not sure what to replace this name with. "Fit of Madness"? "Temporary Insanity"? "Lashing Out"? "Friendly Fire"? "Psychotic Scorn"?

All your suggestions are appreciated... Thanks!