View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2012, 10:24 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Oklahoma NHSD 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
My daughter and I would be interested in playing and we are from the Lawton/Ft.Sill area. I will let our local hosts know about this, we have a monthly tournamanet here and run anywhere up to 18 players (last month we had 10), and we get new players fairly often (last month we had 2 new players). We usually have a tournament on NHSD but who knows with advance notice and planning perhaps an agreement can be met. Also OKC would be easier for us but I will pass the info. along. Good Idea, and I assume the Marvel figures would be welcome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Demon_llama Marshals out monthly tournaments here in the Lawton/Ft.Sill area bye the way.
Marvel figures would probably not be allowed, actually, I will add that to the OP.

Yes, I've seen his thread. He hasn't posted since last year sometime, so I wasn't sure if you guys were still doing it.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV