View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2021, 10:42 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

Fun video. Tornak is not that much better than Nerak for 50 points more, so I think it was truly Kaemon vs. Kuthnak as the difference between our builds, and Kaemon did a lot more. This is definitely one where you can see the benefits of having a ranged figure in a near-mirror matchup; it really flips the game and allows you to take the fight on the terms you want.

I got the benefit of some hot rolls early though. My R2OM1 on Kaemon feels a little greedy in retrospect, but Kaemon hit the double kill on Blade Gruts with his Quick Release that turn so that made that mistake not really matter. And then turn after, R2OM2, I placed Grimnak pretty conservatively, but still struck for hits with all three attacks of 2 with my Blade Gruts. That really opened up the game for me and I was just rolling downhill from there.