View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2021, 03:44 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Hey, I've got a pretty cool monk design that I've been tinkering with since darklands rising came out. Thought I'd share it here and see where it is at. I think this fits the tone of Monks in scape, they play to the tropes in movies a lot while still hitting Valkrill vibes. The combo invokes 1990s mortal kombat vibes for me, the name of the figure is in Chinese and translates to "blood god."

- - - - - - -

Xuè Shén
HELLSPAWN MONK

The figure used is Hellspawn Monk #008 from Darklands Rising.

CARD TEXT:
Spoiler Alert!

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
  • SKULL DEMON : Valkrill Attack Aura 1
    As a Valkrill follower with a Range of 1, Xuè Shén may benefit from the Skull Demon's VALKRILL ATTACK AURA 1 ability
  • MORGOLOTH : Demon Leadership
    As a Demon, Xuè Shén gains one additional move if you also control Morgoloth
  • ACOLYTES OF VORGANUND : Blood Summoning/Dark Pact As a Unique Demon Hero, Xuè Shén may be chosen as a bound hero to be summoned by the Acolytes of Vorganund and may take turns with DARK PACT
  • - MASTER LAO XIN : Sifu
    As a monk hero, Xuè Shén may benefit from Master Lao Xin's SIFU activation bonus.
  • -MASTER WIN CHIU WOO : Master's Influence[/B]
    As Monk, Xuè Shén may benefit from Master Win Chiu Woo's MASTER'S INFLUENCE attack, and defense bonuses.
Synergy Benefits Offered
n/a

Last edited by Shiftrex; June 28th, 2021 at 04:42 PM.