View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2019, 08:35 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Pheonix Force: Breathing Period

I'll disagree with Ronin on one major point - I don't think we want to encourage the Phoenix Force to pick Jean. We already have two Jean with Phoenix powers cards. The fun here is that you can come up with weird combinations of force/host, whose powers interact in cool ways with busted stats.

The Force is going to be pretty costly, as it should be. 1000 points or something like that for a Super Cable doesn't seem like an unfair price.

If we want to try to balance things a bit better, maybe build in some sort of "isolation" factor - that stops the Avatar from giving or receiving synergy. Or a chance factor... I mean, the Phoenix Force is pretty capricious, so maybe you don't necessarily choose who the Avatar is, or it's a delayed entrance.