View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2018, 01:44 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Astroking112's Custom Units

Thanks for the response! And yes, my original concept for the Tenri Samurai was to make them Demons (and call their Viking spirit-esque ability Curse of the Oni to further tie into that), but I soon discovered that there was a drastic shortage in availability of demonic samurai miniatures.

The best suggestion was the HeroClix Samuroid miniature, but just a couple of days later, the vast majority of its stock at Troll and Toad and Miniature Market were sold. I was also having difficulty in finding another suitable mini to go along with the Samuroid to make a squad of two, but I did find out about the Silver Samurai sculpt, which was released in two poses. It seemed perfect, since I could retheme the ranged defense idea to be reflection... Unfortunately (and somewhat ironically), though, the availability of those sculpts is even worse than the Samuroid now, so I guess the change was kind of a moot point anyway.

If I can find two good minis to represent the Tenri Samurai as demons, I'll change them accordingly. I'll update my Thought Process behind them to include that explanation.