View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2018, 08:46 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Tonight is my university board game club's big Welcome Week event. We've secured the entire food court area in our student center and are catering the event with 75 pizzas. Last year, we had over 200 people show up and this year looks to be just as many if not more. Can't wait to see what gets played.

I recently purchased Villainous, and the executive board plans to have a full 6-player game after our event ends. The game has great components and beautiful art. It's completely asymmetrical with each villain trying to complete a unique objective to win and having a completely independent deck of cards from all other players. I've played twice so far and really enjoyed it. Asymmetrical games go a long way for me. Some of my favorites include Chaos in the Old World and Scythe.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!