View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2014, 12:05 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Ixe's Custom Units

Hey Ixe, cool idea! I'll throw out a couple more thoughts to consider:

* The way I read "Material Components" you can have some Sculpt Oozes (I don't really love that name, personally -- maybe Primordial Oozes?) on the battlefield at the beginning of the game that aren't on the Golems' card. Is that right?

* If so, maybe the Ooze Golem doesn't split into Sculpt Oozes if there are excess skulls? This might reduce the "invulnerability" issue. Like, if he had two life and you got 2 hits, there would be two Sculpt Oozes, but if you got 3 hits on him, there would only be one, and more than 3 hits would mean no Sculpt Oozes. I suppose you would remove those Oozes from the Golem card in that case.

* If you gave the Sculpt Oozes bonding with the Golem, it would enable you to keep them close by as backup while making the order marker issue easier.

Just some thoughts. Look forward to seeing these guys progress!