View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Did Marvel get you to try Heroscape?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
No

I will point out that such a question presented in the Marvel section of the forum will yield results slanted towards the Marvel player. Not sure the best to put such a question but you will have a large group of posters that will never see it becasue they do not frequent the marvel section of the forums.
Well, I guess the point of the thread isn't really to hear from the people who DIDN'T get hooked through Marvelscape - it's more of an attempt to have a comprehensive list of the people who did, so being biased towards members who frequent this part of the forums isn't a problem.

I think my title is poorly chosen. Perhaps an admin change it to something like, "Players who got hooked through Marvelscape."

Also, list updated.
You can edit your own thread title. Click on in your first post, then click on Go Advanced and you can edit the title.

Last edited by Cavalier; July 9th, 2008 at 11:56 AM.