View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2024, 03:37 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 2024 Heroscapers Server Migration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurrig View Post
Odd, when I check my map thread on mobile the photos don’t show up. Is this because I use the larger image format through the gallery? I can see others’ pictures just fine and my images work when on my computer as well.
Perhaps similar, all images from certain hosting sites (postimg.cc, for example) do not appear on my phone, but work on my computer (both using Chrome). Images from other hosting sites work fine for both my phone and the desktop. This thread is an example.

Granted, my phone is old, which could be the culprit.
Those photos work on my phone just fine! Oddly enough, I can also see some the images I hosted on discord in my thread still but only on my phone (this was a thing before the migration). Now that my OP in my map thread hosts from heroscapers, I’d expect this not to be a problem, but I understand the migration was somewhat rushed.

Appreciate all the hard work @Xorlof !