View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2018, 06:36 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
If Theracus uses Carry to place a hero you control onto a treasure glyph, can that figure pick up the glyph?

Or can a hero only pick up a t-glyph on its turn?
Only on its turn. The rule book says that to pick up a treasure glyph a unique hero must end its movement on the treasure glyph. That seems to indicate during the movement phase of its own turn since there are a number of ways figures could end up on a treasure glyph - like being carried (as you mentioned), summoned, knocked back, thrown, pushed, etc. IOW, the rules say "its movement" instead of "moved on to".
Yeah, but in context, I think "ends its movement" is there to establish a contrast with the surrounding context, which says that (unlike with a power glyph) figures don't have to stop their movement on a treasure glyph.

I don't see "movement" as specifically referring to a figure's turn.
I see what you’re saying. But I’d still say that the two words “its movement” refers to the movement of the individual taking the turn in contrast to a figure being “placed” on a space by another figure’s ability.
Also, when you read through some of the Q&A’s on the FAQ’s, they seem to support that a figure can only pick up a treasure glyph on their turn.
Quote:
... a figure can only attempt to pick up or activate a Treasure Glyph once during a turn.
Whereas responses to questions about figures and the Glyph of Kelda seem to use different language
Quote:
When one of your figures stops here, remove all wound markers...
So to me, it would make sense that Theracus can dump a wounded hero onto a glyph of Kelda and then that hero would be healed, but since picking up a Treasure Glyph is a once a turn ability, and it’s not that figure’s turn, that would not be possible for the hero being carried.

EDIT: Took too long doing my research and making my post.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog