View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
They look awesome @Hahma

I will be curious to hear how your first game turns out. I had planned on getting into Frostgrave last year. I started collection items for terrain, the rulebook, etc. I never did try it, as my gaming partner quit playing games. I like the rules and mechanics of it. Let us know how it goes.
Thanks Keglo

That's too bad about your gaming partner. Perhaps you can find someone else in your area that would play. I'll post pictures of the table setup and let you know how it goes. While the neat thing about the game is being abe to use lots of types of minis, including ones people have laying around from other systems, you still need a lot of terrain to really make it work best, as ranged weapons have 24 inch range and lots of spells are line of sight. So collecting, building, making, painting etc a lot of terrain can be time consuming and costly. I have a decent amount, but my friend Chris has an incredible amountof terrain for all kinds of game systems. So he will be bringing some of his to help round out what we need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
I think I need to sneak some of my unpainted figures into Hahma's house and see if he notices.

Great work on all those figures!
Thanks Mac

The only problem with your idea, is that your unpainted figures may get lost amidst all of my unpainted figures I have a ton yet to paint for Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and Mercs Recon. Not to mention, I am tempted to get into another miniatures system, even though I have tons to paint and play with already. It's a sickness I think I am backing The Drowned Earth miniatures game on Kickstarter. That is totally something different than I have and looks so damn cool. The kickstarter campaign has maybe around 10 days left.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon