View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2020, 04:26 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Green Lantern (Aya) - Assembling

Cool design. I'm not sure she's in your ballpark cost wise, since she has some hefty abilities, but I'm not the greatest at estimating those. She's definitely a monster with Hal, though. Getting better Frenzy turns will be her cost driver, I think. Also she has pretty hefty stats for someone around 260ish points, especially since Kilowog can boost her.

So you can't put all of her crew on her card, otherwise you'd just lose though, it seems. Not an issue, just seems a bit weird they can't fly in the ship together. Any reason you can't roll 2 unblockable dice, rather than the one die, twice, that you have?