View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Scytale's customs

After the end of Heroscape, I was inspired to delve into the world of customs creation. I ended up making far more than I ever expected. Any and all comments are always welcome!

All of my customs are available for online play. The figures can be found on the Scytaleverse online template.

unit highlight 7/24/20

These miniatures were tossed around in C3V Brainstorming for a while, but for various reasons we didn't go forward with them. I felt inspired, though, so I bought a set for myself.

The design is simple and straightforward, yet thematic and potent. They can hit pretty darn hard in melee, or stand back and throw boulders, or both. They lack a defensive ability, but I gave them solid defense which combines well with their speed and ability to attack from range.

Their power does not play nicely with the Glyph of Ivor. Mixing these guys with taht causes order-of-application questions, which isn't cool, but I never use Ivor (who does?). It's also potentially odd with Attack Aura 1 (on Finn), but it's easy enough to rule intelligently. So I'm fine with this level of rules squishiness on a home custom.

double-based

Stone Giant (D&D Rise of the Runelords)
Stone Giant Champion (D&D Rise of the Runelords)
Conna the Wise (D&D Lost Coast)

By Faction

Spoiler Alert!

By General

Spoiler Alert!

By Release

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Scytale; September 9th, 2022 at 04:33 PM.