View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ornak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
The 3rd edition terminology used of "leaving engagement attack" is causing a problem that "passing swipe" did not cause in the first two editions of the rules. After re-re-reading everything including the 2nd edition rules I think it is pretty clear that a leaving engagement attack (i.e. passing swipe) is not an attack as the rules and cards refer to an attack. Thus it does not take advantage of Ornak's ability.

~Aldin, waffleman
I admire a man who will let his careful research change his own mind. That's an increasingly rare quality in today's world. Well done, Aldin; and I think you got it right -- the event formerly known as "passing swipe" but recently going by the name of "leaving engagement attack" does not benefit from Ornak's ability or other modifiers not specifically stated on units' cards.