View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2019, 06:37 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Dalek Drones (FINAL EDITING)

Did we ever make a final call on publisher? I'm still leaning towards Panini but here are the main options I'm considering, in order of preference;

1. Panini Comics (it's always bothered me that they're not called Panini Press)
The current publisher of Doctor Who Magazine, which has a long-running comic in every issue. Also a few other magazines and things like that over the years. Quite a few Dalek appearances.

2. Titan Comics
The current owners of the rights to publish DW comics. They don't actually have the rights to the Daleks, so one has never actually appeared on page, although they have written stories that try to work around that, and Daleks are often mentioned too. This would be the publisher I'd stick most of the other DW designs under.

3. BBC Books
The BBC itself published 2 graphic novels with the Daleks. I personally just think the BBC logo would be really out of place on a C3G card, since they're not really a comics publisher.