View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2016, 08:33 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Chun-Li (Design Phase)

Yeah, I like where the write-up is at. I could see dropping Spinning Bird Kick for Whirlwind Assault if you wanted to stay consistent and simple, I think the design would be fun with either power.

Is Lightning Kick SA supposed to be limited to attacking the same figure, or can you target different figures? I'd say with the current wording you could go after different figures, but it should probably be clarified in text either way.

Thirst for Justice (name and mechanic) is cool and could be reusable, though the M. Bison bit throws that off. On the right character it could still be reused and they could just call out a different figure than M. Bison.

Overall, .

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!