View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2015, 04:05 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Amanda Waller - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
One question, though - should there be a limit beyond species? I know that Suicide Squad is GENERALLY Criminals, Thieves, and other ne'er-do-wells, but is it unthematic to have law-abiding citizens on the team?
As to this question, based on her personality I think if she could somehow get her hands on 'good' super people she would not hesitate to bring them under her control and use them for her own purposes. Kind of like how she is running Oliver right now in Arrow, their is no bomb implanted in his head but she is strong arming him none the less.

I also think trying to limit it to only 'bad people' would be difficult. Their are just so many different classes in play.
This is why I prefer her turning your opponent's heroes into the Suicide Squad. There isn't a synergy group that accurately gets the theme. Even with the current one, it leaves out characters like King Shark who should be on it, while it includes plenty of units it shouldn't. By turning enemy heroes into the Suicide Squad, it captures the core theme of her using her enemies as a weapon.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!