View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2018, 09:20 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Episode one is just terrible, but after that the main problem is just that Danny is (fairly) written and portrayed as a clueless, self-absorbed, entitled one percenter, which can be tough as he’s the central protagonist. Colleen Wing is good, though.
I just never once felt that Danny was a guy who had spent over a decade in a monastery. When you tell me the story of a billionaire’s boy who loses his parents in a plane crash amd is raised by monks, I imagine somebody who’s a bit like a monk; calm, meditative, not too quick to rush into thing, maybe with a few western cultural references because he remembers his past, and a charming mischevious nature because audiences love that.
That’s not what we got at all.