View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2019, 09:34 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: AotP Needs your help!

Integrating the AotP minis to normal HeroScape is (and should be) a job for C3V/SoV, in my eyes. I have a lot of thoughts on that subject in particular, but that's more of a discussion for another time.

I personally would prefer a blend of the last two options. Much like C3V sought to continue classic HeroScape in the designers' vision, any kind of project to continue AotP would feel weird if it tried changing the game too much. I don't want to see a painstaking effort to convert Ne-Gok-Sa into a Planeswalker or anything (as cool as that sounds); I'd rather see miniatures selected from various games to design new units in the AotP universe, using HeroScape figures or other ones as necessary.