View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2020, 03:05 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
My Quick Thoughts

I probably could say more, but a couple things that went through the brainspace.

1. The whole which matchups of units do I want is absolutely something I do. If you'll notice in the early going, I rarely interacted DKs vs Banshees and instead had unique heroes go do the work. (although I was hoping you would point out that my wound box had "sturdy shield" to represent Khosumet he of the most lying bio in all of Scape)

2. I had been going through a particularly rough batch of insomnia and so tough map plus that meant my counting skills were garbage despite having a degree in math

3. My puns are generally just a wide knowledge of words + Google when it starts getting later in the game and I'm like what are the google suggestions for word x

4. I absolutely would not have taken the disengage had I been able to count right. I would've just walked around and taken a pot shot at Brontos.

And Flash yeah you gotta pay attention to my X OMs too because even those have puns

~Dysole, who really enjoyed that game