View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2020, 03:45 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Venom (Pigeon) ~Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Based on that comic art, should this guy be uncommon? Then we could drop the kinda irrelevant SI.
Technically.... Maybe? Few things, I want this to be a cheap filler, since I think we need more of them. I don't want to make a big army of just pigeons. The comic I posted is LITERALLY the only time you ever see it, so obviously there's room for interpretation. And it's implied to be just a dream anyways, so that giant swarm may not even be real (Well, maybe not even the pigeon but screw it )

And FYI Spider-Cat is totally real. He shows up again in one of the Spider-Verse comics (and dies... )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Are we getting Spider-Cat too!
Hopefully! But that's on Tickle.